- Orders will be delivered by an overnight signed for carrier service in polystyrene boxes with ice packs to maintain fridge like conditions of 7C or below.
- Your order can take up to 3 days to process and unless otherwise specified it will be delivered either Thursday or Friday. You will receive an e mail to inform you when your parcel has been dispatched.
- If you would like to specify a particular delivery date please try to allow 3 days for processing and to ensure availability. As all our products are wild shot we can not always guarantee availability for specific dates. We will inform you as soon as possible if we are unable to meet your requested delivery date.
- Standard deliveries will be made between 0800 and 1600
- Delivery will be charged on orders under £50 at a flat rate of £11.99. Orders of £50 or above will be delivered free of charge.
- Saturday delivery will be charged at £30 regardless of order size and will be delivered by Midday, please note order must also be placed before midday on Wednesday.
- We are currently only able to deliver to mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands.
- Please ensure correct delivery addresses are provided and any additional delivery information is sent when placing the order i.e. ‘Leave with neighbour if out’.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION
- The Buyer may cancel or amend any order for Goods up to the point of midday one day before delivery and any payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 30 days. To cancel or amend an order please call +44 (0) 1588 650119 between 9am and 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods may have to be returned by the Buyer to the Supplier within the best before date or use by date on the product. The Buyer shall be entitled to a replacement or full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the goods are in fact defective and / or need to be returned.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.