- 1 Willo Oven ready pheasant
- 2 Rashers streaky Bacon
- Olive oil
Method – Roast Pheasant
- Preheat oven to 200
- Place pheasant in a roasting tin. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay bacon over pheasant breast
- Place in the oven at the high heat for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat of the oven to 180 and cook for a further 20-30 minutes depending on size.
- Remove Bacon 10 minutes before cooking is finished to allow skin to crisp up
- Remove from the oven, check juices run clear when skewered through thickest part, if so leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve your roast Pheasant with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.